Thank you for Attending the
National Veterans Small Business Engagement
November 7 - 9, 2023
NVSBE pricing is structured to provide discounts to SBA Certified Veteran-Owned Small Businesses.
9/12 - 9/30
10/01 - 10/19
|Late | On-site
10/20 - 11/09
|Other Government Agency (Non-VA)
Before registering, other government agencies interested in showcasing contract opportunities during NVSBE’s scheduled activities, please email the Direct Access Program. Click Here to email email@example.com.
|SBA Certified Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB/VOSB)||$549||$849||$949|
|Small Business Non-SBA Certified (SDVOSB/VOSB)||$649||$949||$1,049|
What Your Registration Includes
Registration includes access to all activities which include admittance to the Monday and Tuesday evening receptions, the Exhibit Hall during show hours, and access to Wi-Fi while in the Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center. Lunch is included on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Light snacks and refreshments will be available during morning and afternoon breaks each day.
Conference attendees will have Wi-Fi access while in the Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center. Information about accessing the Wi-fi will be provided to attendees before the event
Secure VA Partner Sign-in Authentication
All attendees will be required to initially go through an authentication process via DS Logon, VA PIV Card, ID.ME, or LOGIN.GOV. You must create an account with one of these partners before proceeding.
- For questions with ID.ME, please visit https://help.id.me/
- For questions with LOGIN.GOV, please visit https://www.login.gov/help/ or call their 24/7 support at (844) 875-6446
- For DS-Logon customer support, please call 800-368-3665
Registration Cancellation and Refund Policy
By adhering to the following cancellation procedure, cancellations will be permitted according to the following cancellation date and fee schedule:
- Advanced registration will be open for a limited time with discounted pricing, before the full agenda is available. Once regular registration opens, should an attendee determine they no longer see business purpose of attending, they may cancel and receive a full refund, less a $100 administrative fee.
- This policy applies through October 5th.
- Cancellations received between October 6th and October 22nd are entitled to a 75% refund, less a $100 administrative fee.
- No cancellations will be accepted after October 22, 2023.
- If your registration was complimentary, you will not be charged an administrative fee if you cancel.
Requests must be received in writing by the NVSBE team via email to Registration@EventPrep.com. Cancellation requests made via phone will not be honored.
All refunds are issued via the same method used for payment. Refunds are processed within 30 days after the conclusion of the meeting. Unfortunately, refunds cannot be issued after October 22, 2023, or for no-shows, except for deployed forces with orders. You may transfer your registration to a colleague if circumstances prevent you from attending the conference. Please see the Registration Transfer section below for details about transferring a registration.
To transfer your registration, please provide the following information to Registration@EventPrep.com: current registrant's name, the substitute's full name (prefix and suffix), position title, email address, work address, work phone number, cell phone number and an emergency contact name and phone number.
If the substitute's registration category is different from the original registrant, the registration fee difference will be charged to the credit card on file.
Collection of Fees
Arrow ARC, LLC is permitted to charge registration and other fees pursuant to a no-cost contract between it and the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) under which it shall provide event execution for the NVSBE with no obligation to the VA.
Photography, Audio Recordings & Video Policy
By registering for the National Veterans Small Business Engagement, you are agreeing to enter an area where photography, audio and video recording may occur. Your entry and presence on the event premises constitutes your consent to be photographed, filmed, and/or otherwise recorded and to the release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction of any and all recorded media of your appearance, voice, and name for any purpose whatsoever in perpetuity in connection with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and its initiatives, including, by way of example only, use on websites, in social media, news and advertising.
Standards of Conduct
NVSBE is dedicated to providing a respectful and professional environment for all attendees. The following standards of conduct are expected from all conference participants, including attendees, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors, and staff. By participating in this conference, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to abide by these standards of conduct. Violation of these standards may result in removal from the conference without refund.
- Appropriate Behavior
- Treat all conference participants, vendors and venue personnel with respect and consideration.
- Engage in discussions and interactions that are constructive and relevant to the conference's objectives.
- Avoid disruptive or offensive behavior, including harassment, intimidation, or any form of discrimination based on factors such as race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or age.
- Dress in a manner that aligns with the professional nature of the conference.
- Maintain a professional tone in all interactions, both in-person and online, including social media platforms associated with the conference.
- Respectful Communication
- Use language that is inclusive, respectful, and free from offensive or inappropriate content.
- Compliance with Instructions
- Follow the instructions of conference organizers, staff, and venue personnel to ensure the safety and smooth operation of the event.
- Use of Conference Materials
- Respect the intellectual property rights of speakers, presenters, and other content creators. Obtain appropriate permissions before sharing or using conference materials beyond the event.