Thank you for Attending the
National Veterans Small Business Engagement
November 7 - 9, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is the location for the 2023 NVSBE?
This year’s engagement will be hosted at the Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center, located at:
6000 West Osceola Parkway
Kissimmee, Florida 34746
2. What are the dates?
The program runs from November 7 – 9, 2023, with a welcome reception and exhibit hall opening the evening of November 6.
3. How do I become an exhibitor or sponsor?
- For details, visit the Sponsorship and Exhibitor pages under the Pricing dropdown above.
- E-mail: NVSBE@EventPrep.com
- Phone: 571-534-0047
4. Where do I book a hotel and what is the rate?
All information regarding hotels is available on the Venue & Lodging tab of this website.
5. What is included in the registration fee?
Registration includes access to all activities which include admittance to the Monday and Tuesday evening receptions, the Exhibit Hall during show hours, and access to Wi-Fi while in the Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center. Lunch is included on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Light snacks and refreshments will be available during morning and afternoon breaks each day.
Conference attendees will have Wi-Fi access while in the Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center. Information about accessing the Wi-fi will be provided to attendees before the event.
6. What is the Program Agenda?
The agenda can be found on the Agenda tab of this website.
7. Who can I contact if I have issues registering for the event?
Our dedicated support team at Registration@EventPrep.com can assist with any issues or questions regarding registration.
8. What are the Exhibit Hall Hours?
Monday, November 6 | 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
Tuesday, November 7 | 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Wednesday, November 8 | 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday, November 9 | 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
9. What are the parking fees for overnight guests and daily commuters?
Daily parking is available at the host hotel, the Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center, for $28 with an event-issued voucher. Valet parking costs $47. Transportation will also be provided for attendees to and from the partner hotels at the Marriott Village which is approximately four miles away from the Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center.
10. What options are available to get from the airport to the hotel?
1. The taxi rate is estimated to be $65 - $75 from the airport to Gaylord Palms and Marriott Village.
2. Rideshares like Uber are available as well, please use the app for accurate estimates and follow signs for the dedicated pickup area.
3. Mears Connect offers shared-ride services from the airport to multiple hotels, for as low as $16/person. To book, visit: Mears Connect
4. Mears Transportation offers private transportation in luxury sedans or vans. To book, contact Ian Kaufman at email@example.com or 407.340.0538.
11. I require special accommodations; how do I request that?
We make every effort to accommodate attendees, but do need to know this information in advance. Please submit your special requests here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NVSBE2023
12. Will my dietary restrictions be accommodated?
We make every effort to accommodate dietary needs, but it is helpful to know this information in advance. Please fill out this quick questionnaire: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NVSBE2023
13. What is the dress code?